Art and Community Center – Artpolis within the Kosovo Coalition for Reconciliation is organizing a Theatre Based Education Training with young peers from Albanian, Serbian, Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian communities.
This training will be organized between 11th to 14th of February in Prizren/Kosovo. All expenses are covered by Artpolis including transportation, accommodation, food, and training.
As a continuation interested persons/groups from this training will develop a theatre performance, which will be presented in front of audience members.
If you are:
- A youngster between 16-25 years old
- Interested to know more on theatre and theatrical techniques, especially Forum Theatre Interested in acting
- Interested in Peer Education
- Passionate for Human Rights, with a special focus on peace building and reconciliation of all communities in Kosovo
- Willing to contribute to the community
- Interested to create friendships with other youngsters from different municipalities of Kosovo with whom you share the passion for Arts and Human Rights
Then you should apply in the form below until 7th February 2022. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zRMHJR2qs2KPYA79KEYrc877d_DfgvPrMjBVDrk130g/edit
Only selected candidates will be notified through phone or e-mail.
For more information contact: email@example.com
This activity is supported by European Union in Kosovo through the project “Transforming conflicting perceptions through increased civic and community engagement in Kosovo” implemented by Artpolis and NGO AKTIV as members of the Kosovo Coalition for Reconciliation (KCR).
NOTE: All participants are required to obtain a vaccination certificate with at least 2 doses.
This activity will be conducted in accordance with the “Manual for protection against the spread of COVID-19 virus” published by the Ministry of Health, as well as the “Draft Law on Prevention and Combating the COVID-19 pandemic”.